Meet the Teacher night was great! I always love meeting new students and I enjoyed seeing my former students again. The only sad part is that it always means the end of summer.
I had a wonderful summer full of watching baseball, swimming, reading many books, and relaxing. What did you do this summer? Did you read any of the books that I recommended? Please click on comment to answer these questions. When you comment, put your name in the actual comment. Then, where it says "Comment as" you have to choose from the drop down menu: choose anonymous (you may have choose this twice.) Click on "Post the Comment." See you Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Alexis Spears, this summer I played soccer and also spent time at my river property.I read all kinds of chapter books this summer like Hannah Montana and Lizzy Mcguire I went to Seaworld, Splashway, the coast. I went swimming and ate at Texas Grill with my Papa alot for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteI'm Bailey Chapin. I am new to the class this year. Last year I went to Emile but I know I am going to love Mina even better! I read books on snakes and a few chapter books like Flat Stanley and The Magic Finger. This summer I went to Port Aransas two times and to Fiesta Texas a lot of times. We went swimming at my Aunt's house and I played with my cousins and my friend Ralphy alot.
ReplyDeleteThis is Jordan Underwood. This summer in June, I went to Akansas and I got to go on a hike in Petit Jean Mountain State Park. We saw hundereds of banana spiders, and they were creepy! We also went to the Memphis zoo to see the polar bears! The polar bear kept on swimming around in big circles and doing the same thing over again! This monkey animal kept on bouncing off a wall to get in to follow the chef. Ben and I went to my grandmas for 1 month which was in South Carolina but we mostly went to the beach! I also have been reading every day too so don't get mad but if u do i surrender!!!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Terrell,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see everyone. I had a pretty good summer. I went to Boys and Girls club ths summer. Some of the place we went where skating, bowling and we went to Georgetown park. At that park we swam in a lake, paddle boating and tug of was and my team won. My mom sister and myself went to Victoria to visit my mom friend Aunt Neice. We went to Port Aransas also. One of my last trips was to Sea World we got really wet in the shows and had lots of fun. The things I didn't like was my mom made me do school work. I had to do spelling words on Spelling City, math sheets and read books. And last sad thing was my dog was taking away. But I'm doing better, later this year I will get a lizard.
Zakary Heineman...I had a great summer. My sister Ali came down and stayed the summer with us. We had lots of fun. We went swimming and played at the park. I played football with my dad and worked on my football skills. I went to New Braunsfels. We went swimming and had a picnic. We saw Harry Potter and Transformer 2. I also had my 9th birthday.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Courtney. This is a test comment.
ReplyDeletemy summer wus fun my dad had a brthay pardy
ReplyDeleteHi Friends! It's Kaitlin. I had a great summer. I went to lots of camps, including Honey Bear Camp, McKinney Roughs Camp and Smooth Moves Dance Camp. I read a book called Truth or Dare and went to Sea World and Fiesta Texas. I can't wait to be in fourth grade with all of you guys. Lets have a great last year a Mina!!
ReplyDelete