Welcome to Mrs. Cooper's fourth grade classroom blog! You will find great information throughout the year at this address. Check back frequently for updates on assignments, tasks, and student products.
Hi Friends! It's Kaitlin! This summer I went to a lot of summer camps. I went to McKinney Roughs, Honey Bear Camp and Smooth Moves Dance Camp. I also went to Six Flags/Fiesta Texas and Sea World/San Antonio. I read a book called Truth or Dare. I can't wait to spend another school year with all my friends and Ms. Cooper. Let's all have a great last year at MINA!
Hi Ms.Cooper!! I'm looking forward to another year in your class! :) I like that picture of u.
ReplyDeleteHi Friends! It's Kaitlin! This summer I went to a lot of summer camps. I went to McKinney Roughs, Honey Bear Camp and Smooth Moves Dance Camp. I also went to Six Flags/Fiesta Texas and Sea World/San Antonio. I read a book called Truth or Dare. I can't wait to spend another school year with all my friends and Ms. Cooper. Let's all have a great last year at MINA!
ReplyDeletehey im a new kid in ms.coopers class
ReplyDeletehannah
hi i love being in Mrs. cooper's class she is so nice and i am happy to have her as a teacher:)
ReplyDeletethis is grace i found a siends pogeigt here is mine Naked Egg Experiment
ReplyDelete